dinsdag 25 september 2012

Woonbeurs Amsterdam.

Today I went to the Woonbeurs @ the RAI in Amsterdam. There is a lot to do for all kinds of visitors. From musical chairs to Shoot and chair (which means that you can take a picture of something you like and then 'beam' it via Twitter or Facebook to a big screen at the Woonbeurs plaza). Besides that there are very nice readings, you can get advice from Architects and Stylists, be inspired by all the nice interior items, accessories, styling and colors, Design City and more.

In this post I will share some of the items I saw today. Starting with a few pictures of the Ariadne at Home house. The trends here are the soft colors (pastel shades) and the different patterns that can be used anyway you like it. I love the 'Mix it'  trend. Tomorrow I will share some other trends and pictures so you are all up to date for Fall and Winter.... Enjoy!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten