dinsdag 22 januari 2013

Localilo: Scarborough – South Africa.

A few weeks ago we visited South Africa and went to a place called Scarborough which is located at the border of Cape Point National Reserve. This place is what I call 'heaven on earth'. This is sooooo fantastic. As soon as we arrived we drove down to the beach with its mysterious mist and rough waves. I felt like I wanted to stay here forever.

During our, unfortunately, too short stay we slept in a really wonderful lodge called ZensaLodge. This place is surrounded by beauty, nature, mountains and oceans. Hein and Cyrille who own and run Zensa Lodge are both musicians at heart and come from The Netherlands. 

The design of the lodges fit my style really well. White floors, crisp white bed linen and all natrual materials. Just take a look at this breathtaking place. And go there…., if you have the chance.

Above picture by Studio June





Pictures by Zensa Lodge


Zensa Lodge I 534 Egret Road I Scarborough I South Africa



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten